Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Back

I've been on again, off again blogging for over a decade now. I guess I started way back when AOL introduced journals. Most of what I've written has been political, but I've also strayed into other areas like art and theatre. I've tried to do some more overtly spiritual stuff, focusing on my Buddhist practice. But what I've realized that I'm just not good at compartmentalizing my life. I'm all those things and more and that's what I really would like to write about: Politics, photography, pets (my two amazing Chihuahuas), exercise, cycling and music. The list goes on and on, but basically my life. I want to write about whatever without feeling that this blog isn't that or isn't the right place.

So I'm back to blogging. I need this outlet to write. To express my thoughts and opinions. And since it's been so long since I've actively done it hopefully I don't have any readers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment